GIS / CAD Operator II
Grand Rapids Customer Service Center, 4000 Clay Avenue, SW Grand Rapids, MI 49548 US
- Document designs and provide associated drawings that meet project specifications.
- Check tolerances, dimensions, and fabrication feasibility of designs and work with engineers to resolve problems.
- Provide detailed design drawings to support construction and infrastructure projects.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Associate's degree in a related area and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.