Generation Civil Engineer I
BRADHAM BLVD AND HWY 215 Jenkinsville, SC 29065 US
High Level Project Overview:
Implementing a Capital Motor Replacement/Refurbishment project, with other potential capital assets being considered following this model. This project will focus on the removal and reinstallation of medium and low voltage motors, either for refurbishment or replacement with a spare motor. Engineering will support the implementation planning and execution, in addition to any potential modifications and engineering work to enable replacements.
Are any certification required:
- EIT or PE license preferred but not required
Top 3 Required Skills
- Experienced with Capital projects
- Experience with large motor projects
- Prior experience with large scale nuclear civil projects and designs
What soft skill requirements do you have (team fit and personality requirements)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to lead, collaborate, or work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams.
Preferred Years of Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in the commercial nuclear industry
- 1-2 years of experience with a Capital projects
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
Are there any specific companies/industries youd like to see in the candidates experience?
- Commercial Nuclear Industry
Preferred Interview Process Overview (High level):
- Teams Interview - Camera On
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.