Implementation Lead III
Owensville, IN 47665 US
- Participate as a project team member and provide primary construction oversight of installation contractors.
- Review project scope of works, specifications, and contracts to obtain a good working knowledge of the project prior to installation kick-off.
- Participate in project planning meetings as requested.
- Provide input on constructability and past experience.
- Support Installation Kick-off, Pre-Outage Planning, Installation and Outage meetings with project status and updates.
- Confirm with Project Lead that all appropriate permits and state notifications are in place and issued for construction activities to begin.
- Final verification of contractor safety, equipment, and LOTO training and qualifications.
- Work with Project Lead and installation contractor on schedule development.
- Understand Execution Plans and ensure compliance.
- Act as the primary site contact for the installation contractor.
- Perform frequent field observations to ensure project installation success.
- Provide or arrange for site safety orientation as required to contractor.
- Participate in daily pre-job and mid shift briefs with the installation contractor.
- Conduct walk downs of work areas to ensure that all hazard prevention measures are in place prior to allowing installation contractors to begin work.
- Hold Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) as needed for installation contractor as the Contract Work Leader Site Sponsor (Business Unit dependent).
- Review installation contractor time sheets for T&M contracts for accuracy as required (Business Unit dependent).
- Enforce contract requirements as needed. and site security guidelines.
- Alert Project Lead immediately to impending issues and needs.
- Coordinate any Field Changes and Extra Work Authorizations with the Project Lead.
- Monitor and ensure installation contractor compliance with Energy Safety, LOTO, NERC/CIP, FME (foreign material exclusion), and environmental policies.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are enforced. Ensure critical lifts are communicated well in advance to station personnel and Project Lead.
- Follow critical lift plans, stop work if a variance is encountered.
- Monitor installation contractors QC program and identify compliance issues (Business Unit dependent).
- Attend daily meetings (as needed) with station management to provide updates and a plan for the week.
- Ensure coordination with Station Representative.
- Participate in weekly planning meetings with station personnel to be coordinated with appropriate planner as required.
- Provide project updates to Project Lead on a daily basis via the daily installation report/log.
- Provide weekly written report to project lead for department weekly report inclusion as necessary.
- Implement Emergency Action Plans as needed.
- Ensure installation contractors understand Emergency Action Plan details prior to starting work.
- Report all events including injuries, first aids, environmental events, near misses, and LOTO violations.
- Assist Project Lead with development of field project punch-list, maintain the punch-list, and ensure that the installation contractor adequately completes the punch-list.
- Ensure installation contractor maintains accurate red line/as built drawings throughout project.
- Maintain electronic log of lessons learned and provide to Project Lead at completion of project.
- Participate in Post Project Debrief.
- 10+ yrs of related experience and 2 yr associate technical degree
- 15+ yrs of experience in lieu of degree.
Relative to the job this contractor will be performing, please answer the below questions:
- Will this worker be performing any physical labor? No
- Will this worker be required to wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)? Yes
- If so, what kind? Safety Glasses, Hard Hat, Steel toed boots, reflective vest, ear plugs, and gloves (as required)
- Will this worker work in the field, plant, lab or office environment? Field and office environment
- Will this worker encounter any hazardous work conditions? If so, please explain. Yes, Worker will be involved with a construction site which includes year round weather conditions, heavy equipment, uneven terrain, etc.
- Will this worker be required to lift as part of their duties? If so, how many pounds on average? No, lifting is required.
- Will this worker be required to climb ladders? If so, what is the height of the ladder? No
- Will this worker be required to use any machinery? If so, what kind? No
- Will this worker be required to drive as part of their duties? If so, what is the radius of the miles driven on average? Yes, The average radius is 3-4 miles.
- Pay: $49-57
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.