Industrial Hygienist - All Levels
Rockville, MD 20582 US
Your Responsibilities as an Industrial Hygiene Scientist:
- Collect noise, water, air, and/or building material samples.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data.
- Industrial Hygiene Assessments
- Chemical Exposure
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Air Monitoring
- Building Material Sample Collection
- Water Intrusion and Mold Assessments
- Moisture Mapping
- Visible suspect biological growth assessments
- Mold Sampling and Clearance Protocols
- Asbestos Assessments
- Asbestos sampling
- Lead-Based Paint Inspections
- Lead sampling
- Clearance testing
- Ensure safe work practices on all project work.
What we're looking for:
- BS in Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Science, or other related field
- 1+ years of experience with environmental field sampling and data collection
- Experience with industrial hygiene, asbestos, mold and lead sampling
- 40-hour HAZWOPER certification preferred
- Asbestos Inspector license preferred
- Valid driver's license and personal vehicle are required
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.