Lab Pack Chemist
Flanders, NJ 07836 US
- Assist with repackaging and consolidating chemicals.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- HazMat - Material Handler - Workers will be assisting with repackaging and consolidating chemicals including including liquids and solids, household and industrial waste, typically flammables/solvents and oils, some waste.
- Move material and equipment.
- Possible light computer work.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills - Hazardous Waste field experience, preferably working with Drums. Familiarity with DOT/RCRA regulations, Emergency Spill Response, Labeling Drums, and knowledge of MSDS purpose, organization, and Waste Management.
Pre employment physical (HPE) https://www.concentra.com/physical-exams/pre-placement-physical/
24 Hazwoper training will be completed by Veolia during the first week of the assignment.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.