Lead HVAC Installer
26200 1st St Westlake, OH 44145 US
- Ability to install boilers, furnaces, air handlers, indoor coils, air conditioners, heat pumps, thermal expansion valves, humidifiers, UV lights and air cleaners.
- Ability to fabricate and install ductwork to include transitions.
- Ability to braze, pressure test, pull vacuums, purge and open valves.
- Ability to land wiring to indoor/outdoor equipment as well as accessories and thermostats.
- Ability to properly program thermostats.
- Team Player
- Knowledge of the operating HVAC equipment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong degree of self-motivation to provide exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate listening, written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in gathering customer information and entering it into computer software
- Daily interaction with customers as well as Installation Manager, Service Manager, Project Managers, Office Manager, technicians and parts coordinator to facilitate meeting the Customer’s needs
- You must have a positive attitude and an energetic personality
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to coordinate the complete install
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Ability to work with other technicians, helpers and installers
- Proven ability to meet and exceed set goals
- Receptive to continual coaching and feedback designed to help you succeed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of installation experience in the HVAC industry preferred but not required
- Mechanical aptitude
- EPA Certification (not required at hiring)
- Clean background and driving record
- Ability to operate power and hand tools safely
- Must be customer centric
- Must have ability to work under pressure with self-control and composure
- Great people skills with an ability to work with many different personalities and nationalities
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.