Lead I&C/Digital Design Engineer - Nuclear
13225 Hagers Ferry Road Huntersville, NC 28078 US
- B.S. degree in Engineering
- Experience with creating I&C and/or Digital design engineering changes / plant modifications
- Experience performing electrical load calculations
- Experience developing procurement specifications or technical requirement documents
- Desired to have experience with Ovation Distributed Control System Upgrades
- Desired to have network design experience
- Desired to have previous Nuclear Plant work experience
- Desired to have understanding and experience with Nuclear Standard Design Process
- Desired to have understanding and experience with Nuclear Asset Manager
- Workers at this level solve more complex problems in engineering areas of specialization with limited supervision.
- Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with even greater independence.
- They effectively apply fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is progressingly complex and varied.
- +10 years discipline experience.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.