MAOP Project Information Specialist II
Charlotte, NC 28210 US
The MAOP PISII(MAOP Project Information Specialist II) is a part of the Project Information team as well as a member of multiple project or program teams (up to 30 simultaneously) of varying size and complexity.
This position will lead the substantiation of MAOP for projects executed by the Natural Gas Major Projects (NGMP) group.
In addition you will represent the project team for all things related to MAOP, project information and project deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Daily execution of the Project Deliverable Management Plan ensuring alignment and compliance with all Company Manuals, Requirements and Specifications
- Lead issue resolution efforts by evaluating records (alignment sheets, pressure test packages, BOM / Material Test Records, etc.), tracking issues, recommending options to move forward and escalating issues as needed to assist with timely resolution.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure compliance with Company and Department requirements including stage-gate and project governance requirements.
- Identify accountable parties, metrics and controls to ensure that each Deliverable is complete in its entirety while reflecting the unique characteristics of the project.
- Set, monitor and reinforce MAOP and Deliverable quality expectations with internal and external team members and stakeholders.
- Implement project information mechanisms to track and report deliverable timing, quality and rejection rates.
- Secure and quality control project Deliverables to ensure they meet requirements/expectations and are ready to be handed-off data and receiving asset owners.
- Mentor PIMS I position
- This position is responsible for developing and implementing the necessary infrastructure to efficiently process and secure project related documentation (i.e. vendor documents, construction documents, quality records and vital business records) and in developing and implementing cost-effective solutions for project information management.
- This person is also responsible to coordinate and oversee the assembly, reproduction, revision control and submission for archival of construction work packages.
Educational Background/Type of degree
- Associate's Degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience
- Related experience in lieu of degree: 5+ Years.
- Years of prior work related experience in addition to a degree: 2+Years
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.