Worthington, MN 56187 US
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the operation and maintenance of pumps, motors, electrical and automation equipment, plumbing fixtures, boilers, and compressors.
- Electrical experience (wiring, wire diagrams, line diagrams, circuit boards, UPSs, VFDs, PLCs) and power system experience.
- Experience working in a wastewater treatment facility preferred, but not a requirement.
- High School or trade school diploma is required.
- A valid motor vehicle operator's license.
- Knowledge of computer applications, and ability to use & learn various CMMS software programs.
- Ability to read, interpret, and apply instructions, drawings, and specifications for work assigned.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with superiors, other personnel, and the general public.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Annual Project bonuses are awarded each year. Annual Safety bonuses are awarded each year
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.