Material Handler I
Austin, TX 73301 US
- First week of the assignment will be to unpack and empty 1 litre hand sanitizer bottles into 275 gallon totes.
- Remainder of the assignment will perform Lab Cleanup for the research labs on College Campus
- Cart laboratory remnants to central packing area for EH&S partners to pack for disposal.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Monday to Friday 7: 30AM to 5PM
- Hazwoper 40 to be completed prior to start, preferred for candidates to have this complete at time of submission
- Please attach Hazwoper cert with the resume if applicable.
- Respirator Fitness test required https://www.concentra.com/physical-exams/respirator-exams/
- Candidates must not have facial hair as it interferes with the full face respirator seal
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.