Mechanical Project Manager
5101 Florin Perkins Rd Sacramento, CA 95826 US
- Managing all business aspects of multiple concurrent projects and ensuring financial targets are met while maintaining established quality standards.
- Supervising and mentoring select project managers and assistant project managers on your team.
- Actively maintaining customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and quality of service.
- Managing all activities associated with materials, budgeting, and production for assigned project(s).
- Planning, Estimating and scheduling resources to meet project milestones.
- Acting as liaison with the customer and project staff to properly identify and process scope changes, address issues, communicate regarding project milestones, etc.
- Managing project related correspondence and documents through designated document management system
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of related project management experience with an HVAC contractor, required; commercial/industrial experience.
- Computer proficiency, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment with very tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and efficient.
- Estimating experience with Timberline and Procore, preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Project
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.