200 N LaSalle Chicago, OH 60601 US
Planet Forward is an innovative and rapidly growing company specializing in strategic solutions for the Energy & Infrastructure, Manufacturing and Oil & Gas sectors. By connecting professionals with the right opportunities, we allow them to achieve their potential and develop a clear career path. At Planet Forward, we strive to connect talent based on their skills and the culture they are looking for. Planet Forward’s customer base comprises clients from a variety of sectors, providing options to our candidates including contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire (permanent) placement.
National Recruiters will be responsible for matching candidates to our clients’ open job opportunities. This will require building strong relationships and growing networks across multiple sectors. Recruiters will be expected to understand and support the recruitment needs of the sales team in order to proactively seek and maintain a well-qualified candidate pool. Recruiters will employ best-in-class candidate searches and candidate generation techniques which may include cold calling, data mining, internal database search and management, external job board searches, association networking, referral networks, direct mail, and social networking. National Recruiters will be responsible for coordinating proactive talent pipelining, working toward full cycle recruitment with guidance from Sr. Staff.
- Accountable for the on-going cultivation and evaluation of new candidate sourcing channels and methods.
- Attend discovery sessions with recruiters and sales/account management.
- Conduct the sourcing of candidates on a national or regional level by utilizing various methods to include (but not limited to): targeted name generation, networking internally and externally to the organization, mining databases and job boards, developing relationships with associations, social networking, etc.
- Participate in the sourcing strategy throughout the requisition lifecycle.
- Drive effective partnerships with business leaders and recruiters.
- Apply defined sourcing process (transactional or pipeline) to ensure most effective use of time and to drive results.
- Evaluate the profiles of potential candidates by performing preliminary phone screen assessments.
- Accountable to track sourcing activities and results in the CRM.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-3 years of recruitment experience
- Excellent research, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate amongst all levels within an organization.
- Well-developed customer relations skills and a commitment to providing quality service while implementing continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team-oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Adaptability to a constantly evolving environment and high sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive and entrepreneurial environment.
- Interest in a sales-driven career.
- Ideal candidates will have prior internship or work experience in a sales, staffing/recruiting, business, communications, marketing and/or customer service environment.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.