PPM&G OCM Lead
Boston, MA 02101 US
Pay Rate: $70-82/hr
The PPM&G, (Portfolio Project Methods & Governance) OCM (Organization Change Management) is responsible for:
- Developing and supporting strategic initiatives for the PPM&G Group
- Supporting the transformation and continuous improvement strategy of the PPM&G organization
- Leading the PPM&G Transformation Program
- Building the change management strategy for PPM&G: methodological framework and processes
- Working with the community of OCM Leads for the betterment of DB&T OCM Initiatives
- Support the change management effort including building change capacity for the organization and providing strategies for projects.
- Build relationships with leaders from multiple domains/business units to strengthen employee engagement and participation in changes.
- Build relationships with project owners in order to integrate efforts and build rapport.
- Support the creation, development, delivery, and execution of communication and training plans for the PPM&G Initiatives
- Looking for senior level between 5-10 years of experience
- Ability to build and execute a structured change management approach - linked to VNA, DB&T and internal teams Transformation Programs
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.