P.O. Box 5000 Upton, NY 11973-5000 US
- A client has an opening for a Piping Technician. The Mechanical Utilities Group is responsible for installation, operation, maintenance, repair of all water systems, cooling towers, heat exchangers, closed loop cooling /air systems, process distribution piping along with, but not limited to magnets, power supplies, RF cavities and other various experimental equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate, repair, maintain, assemble and install all air/water system and associated sub systems in the facility.
- Fabricate and modify unique equipment and assemblies.
- Be available for emergency call-ins for all utilities system repairs, trips or system related situations.
- Work independently and may direct and coordinate the work efforts of other technical support.
- Work safely on all water systems and maintain the highest standards of safety and adherence to applicable procedures and policies.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.