Planfield, IN 46168 US
- Facilitate implementation of the annual work plan for all projects on the planning horizon.
- Consult with stakeholders to gather annual work plan data, set priorities, and make adjustments needed to effectively match work and resources for work balance (levelization).
- Deliver a cost effective and efficient resource plan to the scheduling function.
- Monitor and optimize long range implementation plan and direct required schedule changes.
- Initiate and conduct monthly work plan meetings with stakeholders to ensure that business goals and objectives are being met by adhering to the plan and making necessary adjustments.
- +5 years experience.
- Associate's Degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience
Preferred candidate would be someone with the following skillset:
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of material acquisition and delivery
- Knowledge of Supply Chain operations
- Working knowledge of Maximo
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.