3581 West Entrance Road Hartsville, SC 29550 US
This position reports to the Supervisor of Planning and Scheduling. The Planner II will work with the Work Integration, Project Management, Projects Controls, Implementation, Engineering, and Supply Chain organizations to facilitate planning engineering change work orders for the Nuclear Projects organization. Incumbents are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with greater independence.
Responsibilities The Planner II will be able to perform, but not limited to, the following:
- Review engineering change packages and provide comments and feedback to responsible engineer for incorporation into engineering change package
- Read and interpret plant drawings and design drawings
- Identify material requirements and perform material take-offs for material request creations
- Perform field walkdowns to identify needed supporting information
- Plans work order instructions IAW with engineering change packages, specifications, and procedures
- Plans support work order tasks such as: scaffolding, insulation, painting, temp power, etc.
- Takes ownership for meeting T-week and Outage milestone due dates
- Attends assigned project meetings
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years nuclear plant experience
- Must have background in the electrical/I&C field
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of work management system, e.g., NAS, Passport, Reporting Services, Office (word, excel, access, etc).
- Requires knowledge in craft areas such as electrical, I&C, mechanical, civil.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to function effectively in a diverse support organization.
- Onsite Mobility Classification - Work will be performed at a Nuclear Power facility
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.