1601 Weedon Dr NE St Petersburg, FL 33702 US
- Responsible for developing plans that facilitate work execution.
- Planners are expected to develop plans that are barrier free, including verifying that materials and resources are available to execute work plans.
- The Planners will also facilitate process improvements to make work plans more productive and cost competitive.
- The Planner will communicate regularly with the Supervisors and Equipment Experts/Owners to ensure job plans are up to date and improved and that work is being planned according to the appropriate priorities.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience and demonstrated written and oral communications skills, including the ability to present information, facilitate meetings and provide direction to others
- Experience and demonstrated computer skills including the ability to use various applications such as Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint), work management system (Maximo), Plant Information (PI) programs.
- Working knowledge of overall operating fundamentals and principles of generating station systems, equipment and processes
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a leadership capacity
- Demonstrated ability and previous experience in understanding, interpreting, communicating and analyzing financial data
- At least 5 years of plant operations experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.