2780 Lee Rd Prosser, WA 99350 US
- This individual is anticipated to work either a second or third shift (10 hours).
- The Plant Manager has a strong reputation for providing his team growth opportunities and training.
- Individuals should be able to speak to daily KPI’s they manage and provide in-depth knowledge of how they manage the KPI’s.
- The location is in close proximity to the Tri-Cities (Richland, Kennewick, Pasco) area and where most of our management team resides.
- Preferably would like someone with processing experience, ideally with concentrate/juice but know those candidates may be limited.
- Candidates should reflect strong business acumen and a desire to grow with the company.
- Up to 650 tons/day-Apples (Natural, Organic)
- Whole Apples, Slurry
- Specialty fruits: Blueberry, Cherry, Peach, Plum, Raspberry, Strawberry, etc.
- Exotic Fruit clarification: Mango, Orange, Passion Fruit, Tangerine, Pineapple
- 4.3 million gallons of bulk storage
- Frozen concentrate (12 oz. & 16 oz. composite cans)
- Pouches (3.2-4.5oz)
- Cans (46 oz.)
- Tubes (2.0 & 2.2 oz.)
- Bulk Drums, Totes, Pails Concentrate
- Ingredient Blending
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.