Project Analyst 1
Forest Service Rd Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739 US
- Zero to three years experience in an analytical position utilizing database programs and spreadsheet software.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering, documenting, analyzing and drawing conclusions on data and information.
- Demonstrated experience in performing a variety of functions and handling programs, projects, and assignments.
- Candidate must demonstrate good oral and written communication skills. May assist (under general direction) with developing specifications from which programs will be written .
- Demonstrates working knowledge of 1 programming language, report production, and database structures.
- Demonstrates the ability to read, write, and test code.
- Associates degree in a related field required.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
- Moving 1600 Added Facilities Agreements from GCM Shared Server into eDMRM for permanent data storage.
- Downloading and storing newly completed Interconnection Agreements to eDMRM.
- Setting up Autograph for Contract Managers for contract review requests.
- Handling DocuSign requests for Contract Managers and moving executed documents to eDMRM.
- Managing the Grid Contract Management inbox which is used by Interconnection Customers to transmit official notices to GCM
- Managing the Added Facilities inbox.
- Daily we receive 5-10 requests from internal stakeholders and customers for copies of the AF Agreements, request for contract interpretation (what is the maintenance and replacement coverage and who is responsible for costs), and issue resolution.
- This inbox is currently being managed by the Senior Advisor and Manager.
- GCM database data cleanup. This is a high priority project.
- The data cleanup must be completed before we can move data to the new Grid Interconnection Processing Tool (GIPT).
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.