9191 Jamaica St. Centennial, CO 80112 US
Document controls lead for a specific client account. They will be the central lead for organizing all drawing/document check in/out of clients document control systems. Responsible for creating projects and tasks to standardize and organize project documents. They will support and organize a number of different staff submitting project documents through multiple different offices. They will work closely with project drafting and engineering teams to support them on project needs. All project work involving document control, project creation and management will need to be completed in ProjectWise. Extensive experience in ProjectWise will be a requirement for this role.
- ·Create new projects in the financial system. Manage project forecasts and overruns and provide reporting on budget versus actuals on a regular basis.
- ·Provide reminders to project managers and counterparts for project/scope change authorizations.
- ·Schedules, organizes and coordinates departmental and inter-departmental meetings.
- ·Act as the point of contact among various depts, clients, and other external partners.
- ·Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- ·Track project and departmental expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- ·Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, and reports.
- ·Take dictation and minutes.
- ·Effectively communicates and coordinates for the completion of the tasks as per the deadline and initiates follow-up action.
- ·Assist with preparing the monthly newsletter, and announcements.
- ·Produce reports, PowerPoint presentations, and briefs
- ·Streamlines team communications to maximize productivity, and track and help drive the completion of key deliverables.
- ·Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- ·Experience in exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- ·Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- ·Integrity and confidentiality.
- ·Excellent in Microsoft Office Products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- ·Outstanding planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field. Must have 1-2 years of relevant experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.