9450 Ward Parkway Kansas City, MO 64114 US
- Comfortable working in a high intensive, fast paced, and demanding environment
- 2+ years experience or equivalent education
- HS diploma required, 2 year degree preferred
- General software knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe)
- Intermediate software knowledge of Excel (conditional formatting, editing, sorting, etc.)
- Detailed/Uniform Formatting
- Track and log potential subcontractors safety data
- Ability to quickly learn software
- Compile project documents/project deliverables for submission to clients and/or subcontractors
- Review certificates of insurance to ensure compliance with contractual requirements
- Scheduling meetings, lunch & learn setup, greeting clients
- Track, log and distribute construction documentation (RFIs, shop drawings, etc.)
- Coordinate with subcontractors to compile pre-mobilization safety documentation
- Facilitate projects quarterly safety audits Attend project meetings
- Maintain calendars
- Assist with expense reports
- Correspond with project teams for deliverable documents
- General office duties (filing, scanning, copying, reproduction orders, shipping)
- Support Project Manager with needs as requested
- Assist other departments as needed
- Attention to detail and quality control
- Process driven
- Ability to work independently
- High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of one year applicable office/clerical experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint required.
- Applicable experience may be substituted for education requirements.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.