Maitland, FL 32751 US
This position supports engineering and construction projects by assisting the Project Manager and project team in providing administrative project information as requested
- General administrative support for company projects.
- Organize and maintain project files, filing system and project communications.
- Provide data entry for projects.
- Track status of projects and produce monthly progress reports.
- Maintain tracking system for projects.
- Update record copies, engineering project documentation and changes.
- Provide information to facilitate questions regarding projects and prepare research information.
- Record minutes from Project Manager/team meetings.
- Answer phones and direct calls.
- Sort incoming mail.
- Collect and distribute client bills and invoices.
- Type memos, correspondence, reports and other documents as requested.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and any other internal services for various project needs.
- Prepare outgoing mailings and labels, including e-mail and fax.
- Reserve conference rooms and coordinate client, vendor and/or supplier presentations, meetings and interviews, including set-up and cleanup.
- Schedule and set-up client interviews, presentations and other meetings as requested.
- Order and maintain supplies.
- Update the project calendar and roster.
- Assist in clericals needs on projects.
- Maintain data entry of project contact list and project execution plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
- High School Diploma/GED Required or Applicable experience may be substituted for education requirements.
- applicable office/clerical experience Preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint required.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.