2301 Maitland Center Parkway Suite 400 Maitland, FL 32751 US
This position is responsible for performing general administrative, office support for company projects.
Duties may include:
- Keep and maintain project files;
- Maintain project e-mail box;
- Document control - data entry;
- Track projects and produce monthly progress reports;
- Work with specs, changes and finalizing;
- Facilitate questions regarding projects and research information;
- Maintain tracking system for projects;
- Record minutes from Project Manager meetings;
- Answer phones and direct calls;
- Read and sort incoming mail; Collect bills/invoices;
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents;
- Make travel arrangements;
- Prepare outgoing mailings and labels, including emails and faxes
- Organize and maintain filing system;
- Coordinate client or vendor lunches, including set-up and clean-up;
- Reserve conference rooms;
- Coordinate with internal support departments;
- Order and maintain supplies;
- Arrange equipment maintenance or set-up;
- Keep the department calendar and roster;
- Occasional project assistance for managers;
- Assist in Power point presentations;
- Utilize Access to store and retrieve data;
- Help coordinate clerical needs of special projects;
- Complete weekly timecards;
- Make copies of printed material.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor to assist in the overall success of the group and company.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Minimum two years office/clerical experience.
- An advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
Some college coursework preferred.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.