Project Controls Specialist - Cost
1000 East Main Street Plainfield, IN 46168 US
- Workers at this level are responsible for routine aspects of project control assignments with close supervision.
- Workers are expected to develop skills, and the ability to work with greater independence.
- They have an understanding of basic project controls principles and associated software.
- This position typically is assigned to White or Green I projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
- Graduation from a two-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic project controls principles.
- Project related work/school experience;
- Demonstrated to Working Knowledge with Project Management / Project Controls Concepts / Computer Applications such as Scheduling Software, Financial Tools, Spreadsheets;
- Collaborative Team Member. Preferred Qualifications: Graduation from a four-year college or university -business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent. PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP). Software such as MS Project, Primavera, Business Objects, Passport, MS Office Suite, Prolog, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft.
- The Project Controls Specialist I may have relationships with individuals of varying levels in the various organizations.
- Project teams of external Suppliers/Vendors.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.