Project Controls Sr Analyst
Lexington, KY 40511 US
Field Project Controls Lead position on a Utility Scale Solar Construction project located near Pilgrim, KY. Senior level position supporting Planning/Scheduling, Cost Engineering, and Risk/Change Management. Under general supervision, competently performs all aspects of planning/scheduling, cost analysis, and field project assignments according to training, capability and experience.
- Provides some guidance to less experienced project controls personnel.
- Acts in capacity of a lead person.
- Demonstrates the capability of leading the project control function of a project and able to influence internal and external clients.
- Lead facilitator of project forecasts.
- Recognizes issues and advises project team on matters affecting project execution.
- Supports proposal efforts.
- Leads project cost controls team to prepare baseline cost deliverables.
- Leads and analyses monthly/quarterly reports. Leads quantity mgmt reporting.
- Leads change mgmt program.
- Applies key scheduling processes.
- Leads project controls scheduling team in plan and schedule preparation.
- Interfaces with JV partners for Planning and Scheduling activities.
- Ensures constructability is part of planning process.
- Applies in key cost control processes.
- Coordinates planning and cost control functions on less complex projects after baseline in place.
- Ensures systems are in place to know work status and identify issues proactively.
- Interfaces with management team to identify issues.
- A dvises home office PCM on matters affecting project success.
- Able to lead/direct PJC activities with Subcontract construction partners.
- Four-year Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management, preferred.
- Four-year Bachelor's degree with six or more years of relevant Cost Control of Planning and Scheduling experience OR no four-year Bachelor's degree required with eight years or more of relevant Cost Control or Planning and Scheduling experience in Home Office or Field Office.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.