2000 Industrial Ct Covington, OH 45318 US
The Project Coordinator leads and coordinates the daily operations specific to assigned project(s) from pre-sales activity through execution of project deliverables. Exercises discretion and judgment maintaining project scope and performing within schedule/budget parameters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Documents and clarifies project scope, requirements and estimates.
- Reviews project proposals to develop goals, time frame, budgets, and procedures for accomplishing projects.
- Ensures engineering compliance with all customer and/or other pertaining specifications. Ensure company awareness to specifications.
- Identifies necessary resources and leads assigned team members to goal achievement.
- Creates, executes, and adjusts project work plans as needed.
- Involved in customer relations.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects and client interaction.
- Provides and authorizes purchases related to projects.
- Creates and maintains job books for each project, including Estimates, Jobs, Sales Orders, and Shippers in ERP system.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Manages change and problem resolution, identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Ensures proper documentation completion (including lessons learned) and storage.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively, mitigates team conflict.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Provides periodic status reports to management.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client' s business, organization, objectives and technical capability.
- Reviews and approves team members' time and expense reports, as related to assigned project(s), in a timely manner.
- Some level of travel may be required depending on the nature of the projects assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor' s degree (B.S.E.E./B.S.C/B.S.M.E.) from four-year college or university and five years of related technical/engineering experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At least 5 years in automation and/or robotics strongly preferred.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.