3400 Benning Rd NE Washington, DC 20019 US
Attend weekly meetings and talk on company stance and project status; coordinating with internal stakeholders (in construction, distribution, and special billing) and construction engineering contractors to ensure project completion, assist with budget and schedule forecasting, support with contract invoicing
- Support in the creation of standard metrics that provide overall status and progress related to schedule, budget, resources and deliverables.
- Metrics to be developed during the Project Planning activity.
- Core metrics that will be monitored include: Deliverable / schedule variance; budget variance; work effort variance (earned vs. burned); estimated time to complete; and estimate at completion
- Intermediate Experience MS Office Suite (especially Excel & Word)
- Cost Analysis and Budget Forecasting
- Experience/experience with financial tracking systems
- Project Coordination experience
- Hyperion and experience running reports in Power BI is preferred
- 3-4 years minimum of demonstrated related experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Open to all industrial backgrounds
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.