Project Engineer III - Nuclear
526 South Church Street Charlotte, NC 28202 US
- Prefer a minimum of 7-10 years experience in nuclear power generation industry
- MBA preferred
- Experience in financial analysis of projects to determine its overall economic value
- The Investment Engineer has overall oversight, coordination, and facilitation responsibility for the Project Evaluation and Business Case Development Process for the Nuclear fleet.
- The Investment Engineers are familiar with the technical aspect of engineering, plant operations, and the financial aspects of projects such that they can evaluate financial returns while considering operational concerns and safety.
- Leads the Project Evaluation and Business Case Development Process for the Nuclear Fleet.
- Develops business cases including a thorough evaluation of alternatives and project risks and benefits.
- Workers at this level solve more complex problems in engineering areas of specialization with limited supervision.
- Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with even greater independence.
- They effectively apply fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is progressively more complex and varied.
- 10 years discipline experience.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.