Project Manager - Environmental
Exton, PA 19341 US
• Oversees a portfolio of diverse environmental projects and supervises technical staff.
• Manages client interaction and financial and resource allocation.
• Provides senior project oversight and expert technical input on complex projects.
• Reviews and approves project related documents and deliverables.
• Evaluates subsurface characteristics for remediation projects, remedial system design, and regulatory negotiations.
• Conducts performance reviews and project team meetings to review current and future projects, discuss project and/or employee issues, and staff workloads.
Skills and Requirements:
• A Bachelor's or Master's degree in geology, environmental science or a similar scientific major.
• 5 -10+ years of related experience. Experience should include: investigation, reporting, remediation, and management of retail petroleum work or handling large volumes of a similar type work. Experience with Underground Storage Tanks (UST & LUST) and working knowledge of Pennsylvania's environmental regulations are required. Phase I/Phase II, report writing, client interaction, and supervision experience a must.
• Qualified candidates will be able to demonstrate that they have been able to maintain an account for an extended period as a result of client satisfaction.
• Must possess excellent communication, teamwork, analytical, organizational, technical writing, and client service skills
• Professional Geologist certification (Pennsylvania) is preferred
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.