Project Manager- Coolidge, Arizona
7929 S. High Point Parkway Coolidge, AZ 85260 US
- Four-year (4) construction science, construction management, construction engineering, engineering, or similar related degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience.
- Minimum of five years (5) construction management, estimating, and/or craft supervision experience in similar construction.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods), negotiations, engineering, estimating, schedules, and safety required.
- Knowledge of design, estimating, construction, finance, and management.
- Ability to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
- Accounting (math and record-keeping) including the ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts and operations as needed to examine construction operations.
- Familiar with Primavera P6, JD Edwards, Hubble, EcoSys, Incorta, and Bid 2 Win technology platforms.
- Effective communication (oral, written, presentation, listening).
- Effective motivational and supervisory skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Must have a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle driving record (MVR).
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical specifications, drawings, financial reports, and legal documents.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.