Project Manager 1
Charlotte, NC 28202 US
- The candidate will manage various Transmission projects through their lifecycle (engineering, procurement and construction).
- Will have responsibility for maintaining scope, schedule and cost of projects assigned.
- Candidate will lead project teams but will not have any direct supervisory responsibility.
- This position is typically retained to manage multiple White or Green I projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
- Graduation from a two-year college or university.
- Working knowledge of project management principles.
- Working Knowledge to Proficiency in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving; Project related work experience; Risk Management; Project Leadership; Proven Collaborative Team Member.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university.
- Utility Technical Certifications Training; PMI (PMP or CAPM) Certification; CMII certificates; Professional Engineer License. Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling Cost Controls.
- Experience in utility industry.
- Knowledge in construction management.
- The Project Manager I may have relationships with individuals in various organizations ranging from individual contributors to Senior Department Leadership (i.e. individual contributors up to executive management).
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.