Project Manager 2
299 1st Ave N St Petersburg, FL 33701 US
- This position will be to manage multiple Telecom projects, working with internal customers, generation plants, transmission, distribution and facilities as well as solar sites.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
- Minimum 2 years of project management using Jira to manage project workload. Graduation from a two-year college or university.
- Working knowledge of project management principles.
- Working Knowledge in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving; Project related work experience; Risk Management; Project Leadership; Proven Collaborative Team Member.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university.
- Utility & telecom Technical Certifications Training; PMI (PMP or CAPM) Certification; CMII certificates.
- Knowledge with working in P6 (scheduling program)
- Experience in utility & telecom industry.
- Knowledge in construction management.
- The Project Manager may have relationships with individuals in various organizations ranging from individual contributors to Senior Department Leadership (i.e. individual contributors up to executive management).
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.