Project Manager Assistant
701 9th St NW Washington, DC 20001 US
The role is a project manager assistant. Assist project managers with meeting minutes, preparing project approval decks, creating routing CPAs in AS8 software, keeping track of action items and following up, and other tasks as requested by project manager.
- Excel Experience
- MS Suite & Outlook
- Experience collaborating on multiple projects
- Great problem solving, self driven, excellent time management, organization and high accountability
- 5-7 years experience (more preference on higher end of range)
- Experience in project management, utilities, construction preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- PMP preferred but candidates with the cert will get priority
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.