Project Manager II
701 9th St NW Washington, DC 20001 US
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- 5-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Excel experience (include w/ submission test results that demonstrate aptitude) - https://www.isograd-testingservices.com/EN/testdetails? sbj_fam_id=1
- MS Suite & Outlook
- Experience collaborating on multiple projects
- A PMP Certification is required for this position
- Bachelors Degree
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.