Project Manager III
701 9th St NW Washington, DC 20001 US
- This position is for a Sr. Project Manager level position to support a variety of system performance, capacity expansion, and facility relocation distribution programs.
- Project Manager should have their PMP certification and previous experience working for an electric utility is preferred.
- A PMP Certification is required for this position.
- Required to have a bachelors degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years Project Management experience.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects as assigned and within the parameters of cost, quality, schedule and objectives.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of projects.
- Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Provides leadership for project team members and the Project Management process.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department requiring the integration of multiple functional organizations.
- Must follow and adhere to Project Management Process and Requirements.
- PMP Certification Required within 6 months of job assignment if they don' t currently have it.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.