526 South Church Street Charlotte, NC 28202 US
- Education Requirement: 4-yr College Degree
- This position will be under the general direction of Director of Project Development.
- The Project Manager position is responsible for the management, or the assistance of managing, all phases of project planning to ensure all project success factors are met, including but not limited to scope, schedule, cost, quality, environmental, safety, communications, security, and integration.
- In aggregate, these projects are high volume, each project typically less than $20M, with a Low to Moderate level of complexity impacting only the facility or departments within the Company.
- The PM serves as the unifying agent providing leadership, management, direction, coordination, and control of the overall project in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements of The Company.
- A strong Transmission engineering and/or Project Management background is a plus.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.