2331 Citywest Blvd Houston, TX 77042 US
- Experienced PM with proven track record in IT Agile project management.
- This is NOT a Kanban Facilitator or Scrum Master role, although those responsibilities will fall within the remit. Instead, this role requires a leader with a can-do attitude, willing to hold their teams accountable for self-driven achievement.
- Extreme collaboration skills will be required as there is a need to communicate and integrate with other related and dependent teams to complete tight and unmovable timelines driven by contractual and compliance regulations.
- Must be a self-starter who thinks outside the box and is willing to take direction from Program Management.
- Required to have good technical knowledge to relay management goals to their team.
- Willing to challenge whether user stories are correctly sized and executable within the time frame.
- Capable of resource optimization and motivation toward a quality outcome.
- Experienced in ADO and excel to create and support reporting and progress tracking. (PowerBI is helpful but not required.)
- Skilled in risk identification and management.
- Courageous and humble enough to acknowledge and escalate when/if the schedule, budget or quality is in jeopardy.
- 5-10 years IT Agile PM experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Forte in collaboration with a very strong sense of urgency
- Working knowledge of ADO
- Excellent Excel skills
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.