Akron, OH 44320 US
- Develop and maintain schedules in Oracle Primavera P6 ranging from 20 to 200 activities.
- Work with 5-6 project managers concurrently to support projects in various phases of design and construction.
- Load and maintain resources within the schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring quality checks and inspections on project controls deliverables.
- Ability to compare schedule to financial data to ensure consistency of project timeline.
- Ability to communicate and understand technical progress of electric utility transmission line, substation and/or telecommunication projects.
- Ability to integrate schedule data and other data sources in excel via formulas, pivot tables, macros, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, or business from accredited program.
- Minimum 3 years related experience.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Entry level position, no prior experience required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel. Valid driver’s license required.
- US Citizen or greencard holder.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.