10901 Clay Pike Rd. Derwent, OH 43733 US
Our client is looking to bring in a Project Scheduler to support projects in the Carolinas and Virginia by creating and maintaining the project schedules.
Essential Functions/Major Duties:
- Promote the company’s safety culture throughout all levels of the organization.
- Develop preliminary estimate schedules according to RFP requirements.
- Review preliminary estimate schedules with the Scheduling Manager, Estimator, and Divisional VP prior to submission with the estimate proposal.
- Assist the Superintendents and Project Managers in the initial creation of the critical path baseline construction schedule.
- Review the baseline schedule to ensure logic ties are accurate and complete.
- Ensure major subcontractor schedules are incorporated into the baseline schedule and updated as required.
- Provide an analysis of any issues arising upon updating the schedules.
- Develop and maintain the project progress tracking spreadsheet (if required) according to company internal standards and/or contract requirements.
- Ensure the schedules are resource loaded per company internal standards and/or contract requirements.
- Provide weekly schedule updates or as required by the contract.
- Provide reporting per company internal standards and/or contract requirements.
- Follow the company standard procedure for creating, updating and reporting.
- Create and maintain a consistent file name structure per company internal standards and/or contract requirements.
- Conduct on-site scheduling meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of five (5)+ years construction experience and a thorough knowledge of the natural gas industry.
- A bachelor’s degree or commensurate field experience required.
- Demonstrated track record of successful goal achievement.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the sequence of construction activities.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Proficient with Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Expected Travel – 50%.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.