220 Hoover Blvd. , Suite 2 Holland, MI 49423 US
Our client is looking for a Project Surveyor. Their local Survey Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Surveyor who is self-motivated, has a strong work ethic and pays attention to detail.
- Responsible for supplementing the survey crew’s daily assignments with research, computations, staking files, drawings, and post field Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Will be required to assist in the preparation of ALTA, boundary, topographic and design surveys, construction staking, platting, condominium documentation, preparation of legal descriptions and record research.
- Experience in the use of GPS, robotic and traditional surveying equipment and proficiency with AutoCAD are all requirements of this position.
- Candidate must be able to adapt quickly in learning new technology and programs as needed.
- Candidate must possess good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with staff and clientele
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Remain organized and manage time efficiently
- Awareness to project schedules, progress reports and budgets are important for this position.
- Candidate must work with a safety conscious mindset
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of Survey experience including: ALTA, boundary, topographic and design surveys, construction staking, platting, condominium documentation, preparation of legal descriptions and record research.
- Experience with Autodesk Civil 3D and Microstation are a bonus.
- Valid driver’s license, and successfully complete a DOT drug and alcohol test along with a background check.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.