Quality Assurance Manager
108 Leigus Road Wallingford, CT 06492 US
The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of quality initiatives which support all the Global Practices and New England office locations. This will be an in-office position.
- Responsible for the effective development and implementation of policies, procedures, work instructions, and guidelines that can be utilized for all BMcD GPs and Locations in the New England area.
- Support GPs and Locations in their development of specific programs which are customized for their services.
- Develop Governance of Corporate Best Practice Library
- Coordinate with all GP and Location Quality Managers to share best practices, tools, and techniques.
- Assist in proper implementation of GP and LOC quality programs.
- Support projects and proposals to summarize the BMcD corporate quality program.
- Coordinate with Supplier and Construction Quality.
- Develop Knowledge Capture Program which can be utilized across BMcD
- Revamp or Develop Quality Metrics Program
- Conduct NQA-1, ISO 9001:2015, and project performance-based audits
- Conduct root cause analysis
- Coordinate, monitor, and implement training programs related to quality
- Recommend continual improvement strategies and lead or participate in continual improvement projects
- Implement Corporate Quality Events and Communication
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in related field from an accredited curriculum.
- Minimum 7 years related experience.
- ISO 9001:2015 experience preferred.
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor training preferred.
- Expert facilitation, collaboration, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planning and analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; and the ability to clearly and effectively present complex information to all levels of employees and management.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.