RF/ Systems Engineer
5558 Union Center Dr West Chester Township, OH 45069 US
- Design, analyze, document, and verify RF systems, circuits, modules, and systems including power amplifiers, LNAs, oscillators, PLLs, and filters that push the limits of technology and performance.
- Analog RF circuit and system design (both schematic and layout).
- Integrate necessary analog and digital interfaces or controls.
- Design for manufacturing, EMI/EMC, reliability and thermal performance.
- Interface with PCB designers to assure superior RF performance of layouts.
- Develop performance validation methodology.
- Validate new designs to characterize total performance to failure.
- Function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary design team.
- Debug, test, and validate hardware on the bench - in the lab, manufacturing or on customer premises.
Education and/or Experience:
- BSEE from an ABET accredited college or university and 5+ years of relevant experience required OR accredited MSEE and 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with RF modeling and simulation required
- Experience with military standards and specifications highly desired
- Occasional travel may be required
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.