5558 Union Center Dr West Chester Township, OH 45069 US
- Design, analyze, document, and validate co-site equipment for military communication applications
- Design high performance RF products: responsible for projects from start to finish
- Design for low loss, high linearity, EMI/EMC, reliability and thermal performance
- Direct design to accomplish cost, size, weight, power and manufacturability objectives.
- Direct workflow of PCB designers to assure superior RF performance of layouts.
- Integrate necessary analog and digital interfaces or controls
- Design for EMI/EMC, reliability and thermal performance
- Develop performance validation methodology and production test/alignment processes
- Validate new designs for specification compliance
- Function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary design team
- Support sales and marketing
Education and/or Experience:
- Must be a US Person (US Citizen or permanent resident – green card holder)
- BSEE from an accredited college or university and 2+ years of relevant experience or MSEE from an accredited college or university and 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with AWR Microwave Office or similar package highly desired
- Experience with military standards and specifications required
- Experience with military electro-mechanical designs highly desired
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.