2301 Market St Middle City West, PA 19103 US
- Responsible for high volume full life-cycle recruiting for assigned clients.
- Based on business needs, source candidates and develop diverse slates of candidates.
- Interview candidates to determine knowledge, skills, and abilities compared to job scope and requirements.
- Evaluate candidate fit to company needs and make recommendation to hiring managers based on these interviews.
- Manage candidate experience including positioning the opportunity & company, administer technical exercises, phone screens, coordinate interview schedules, administer pre-employment assessments, summarize feedback, make hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process.
- Manage position vacancies using an applicant tracking system (ATS): posting vacancies, searching the database, reviewing resumes, forwarding resumes and maintaining candidate activity.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent experience in business related field or Human Resources discipline
- 5-7 years of experience in high volume full life cycle recruiting, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Prefer industry experience.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.