Winter Garden, FL 34787 US
- This position will be responsible for planning and sequencing in complex, multiphase relay construction and maintenance activities.
- Responsible to practice and set an example of safe project planning and scheduling.
- Must possess good communication skills, including working with others to create good working conditions.
- Self-motivated with good leadership qualities that include good planning and scheduling decision making skills.
- Has professional safety behavior and holds high expectation of others to work safely and follow safe work practices
- Has expert verbal communications skills and the use of 3-way communications, concurrent and independent verification
- Can review and critique isolation procedures and project sequencing
- Can provides peer level P&C technical support
- Can remain focused under internal and external pressures, leads team while under pressure and ensures all distractions are eliminated
- Can plan and sequence any construction or maintenance activities, within any station, no matter the sensitivity and complexity
- Has working knowledge and experience at installing, commissioning, testing and troubleshooting carriers, tone equipment, traps and tuners, MP or EM relays
- Can lead teams to ensure documentation and files are accurate and submitted in timely fashion with no issues
- Must have greater than 10 years of Relay experience performing field protection, SCADA, and Control work.
- A relay planner will plan and schedule all activities associated with Relay construction and maintenance.
- Candidates are expected have complex skills and the ability to work with minimal technical oversight and lead construction and maintenance activities scheduling calls of any complexity.
- Candidates are expected have complex technical skills and interpersonal skills to ensure safe and productive project execution.
- Candidates will also be responsible for coordinating with Transmission, Distribution, and Generation leadership, and resolve technical issues.
- Candidates must demonstrate basic computer skills.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.