700 E Sternberg Road Norton Shores, MI 49441 US
The Work Scheduler (Maintenance & Construction) position supports Energy Operations and requires monitoring, planning and scheduling of electric workload, working with union employees, Field Leaders, Team Leaders, Statewide Planning.
- Responsibility involves coordination of materials with Supply Chain, coordination of equipment and vehicles with Fleet Services, the assigning and tracking workload, interpreting monthly work plans when creating weekly schedules, conducting weekly meetings, and supporting the storm operations.
- This position also requires excellent communication skills, customer service, teamwork, the ability to understand order types, capital and O&M, Excel skills, and the ability to create and present PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to handle multiple competing assignments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage individual workload.
- High School Diploma OR GED
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.