Senior Civil Engineer
1420 Washington Blvd., Suite 301 Detroit, OH 48226 US
- Prepare and review designs and specifications for civil projects.
- Prepare and review construction documents and permit submittals.
- Coordinate with other design disciplines, e.g., architects and engineers.
- Document design changes and communications.
- Manage small to medium projects and engineering tasks.
- Assist with the management of project delivery, invoicing, and financial performance.
- Assist with the development of scope, budget, and schedule for new projects and tasks.
- Maintain excellent client relations.
- Conduct on-site inspections as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, or related field, from an EAC/ABET accredited program.
- Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam passed (plus)
- 10 to 15 years of relevant design or construction experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) or ability to obtain within 12 months of employment (plus)
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.