Senior Digital Delivery Specialist
9450 Ward Parkway Kansas City, MO 64114 US
- The Senior Digital Delivery Specialist will lead all aspects of digital project delivery. This position will oversee aspects of the digital project management strategy to further Burns & McDonnell's position and facilitate collaboration with activities, pursuits, and projects. The Senior Digital Delivery Specialist will work on various projects with a diverse portfolio of project types and clients.
- Lead the facilitation of BIM coordination, collaborates with a national practice, and assist with digital delivery strategy.
- Lead the development of digital delivery standards, processes, and tools in collaboration with production departments and the Digital Delivery Managers.
- Provide fabrication models to Construction Team on design-build projects.
- Responsible for the QA/QC process to monitor the development of digital delivery scopes of work, schedules, and budgets during the entire project life cycle.
- Leads clash detection and ensure reporting and resolution process are followed.
- Lead the preparation of digital model presentations for clients.
- Lead the preparation of virtual reality simulations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Review required project-related research data and perform metadata audits.
- Lead the proposal process to ensure a proper digital delivery strategy.
- Lead the presentation of the digital delivery project budget and estimates.
- Lead the implementation of digital delivery project management methods, procedures, and tools.
- Track and report model development, schedule, and digital delivery compliance on projects.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to less experienced staff.
- Provide performance feedback on team members.
- Responsible for QA/QC process.
- Participates in sales and marketing efforts to identify critical pursuits.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
- Bachelor Degree in virtual design and construction, Engineering Technology, or a related field from an accredited program and 8 years of experience planning, training, organizing, and delivering complex BIM models and related digital products across project teams. OR Associate Degree and 10 years of experience planning, training, organizing, and delivering complex BIM models and related digital products across project teams. OR 12 years of experience planning, training, organizing, and delivering complex BIM models and related digital products across project teams in lieu of a degree.
- Working experience with Revit
- Working experience with CAD tools
- Working experience with Navisworks
- Ability to execute and integrate digital delivery into EPC projects.
- Expert ability to utilize 2D and 3D applications
- Advanced working knowledge in calculations, design, and design systems.
- Expert knowledge in the theory and practices of digital delivery; competent in the fundamental concepts of other disciplines related to digital delivery; and capable of operating related discipline design software as required to meet digital delivery requirements.
- Proactively Work with others, including, but not limited to, internal/external clients, Project Managers, Engineers and Designers across diverse multi-discipline project teams.
- Advanced knowledge of digital delivery software, standards, and project deliverables.
- Ability to integrate multiple BIM models across various software platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, facilitation, collaboration, organization, and problem-solving skills.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.