Senior Program Manager Scheduling Support
Dayton, OH 45324 US
Program Manager Scheduling Support – Senior
Current/Active Secret clearance
- Experience developing and managing strategic scheduling and planning documentation such as an Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Experience developing and analyzing IMSs on ACAT I and/or ACAT II acquisition programs using Microsoft Project or other DoD-relevant scheduling tools to include:
- Employing network software tools and capabilities to assess and report schedule performance (including understanding performance metrics)
- Conduct probabilistic and deterministic Schedule Risk Assessments (SRAs) on IMSs
- Integrating elements of contractor and government schedules to account for government dependencies
- Ability to assess schedule health metrics (ex. DCMA 14-point SHA criteria)
- Experience with earned value management (including integrated baseline reviews), and
- be able to manipulate complex IMSs to determine critical and driving paths to major milestone events
- Support and Knowledge:
o Review of proposals
o Coordination of documentation between functional organizations
o Program milestone planning and preparation
o Risk management and process improvement
o Meetings internal and external
o Evaluation and communication of program progress in writing, in briefings, and in discussions with Program Office and higher management.
- Candidate must have full range of acquisition program management tasks in support of procurement, financial management and planning, systems engineering, test, production, security, contracting, and logistics for existing and future programs across the weapon system lifecycle.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of all manner of program documentation
- Develop and coordinate responses to taskers in response to internal and external program inquiries.
Senior Level Experience Required:
- Candidate shall have four (4) years’ experience in an SAP and/or SCI environment within
- the last five (5) years.
- Senior Level position requires one of the following and five (5) years must have been in
- an acquisition program office on an ACAT I or II DoD program.
- 1) Minimum of 10 years of relevant DoD acquisition experience and a Masters’ degree, or
- 2) Minimum of 15 years of relevant DoD acquisition experience and a Bachelors’ degree, or
- 3) Minimum of 25 years of relevant DoD acquisition experience
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.