Senior Project Manager
550 South Tryon Street Charlotte, NC 28202 US
- Main Skill set-Maximo and management of EPC projects.
- Will be responsible for engineering projects that will utilize Maximo for EAM.
- This position is typically retained to manage projects classified as Green III per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix, or may manage multiple smaller (i.e. Green II) projects.
- Minimum of 11 years of project management experience.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university.
- Expert in project management principles.
- Expertise to Strong Expertise in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving; Project related work experience; Risk Management; Leadership; Employee Management/Development; Oversight. Preferred
- Masters - business (MBA), project management, or equivalent.
- Utility Technical Certifications/Training; PMP or CAPM Certification; CMII/Construction Certifications; Professional Engineer License.
- Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling/ Cost Controls.
- Experience in utility industry.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.